LIABILITY WAIVER-this affects your legal rights, READ IT CAREFULLY:
You, the undersigned, being 18 years of age or older, (on behalf of the student named above if under 18) are aware that there are risks associated with participating in Fitness and Dance classes. Your participation is completely voluntary, and you fully accept and assume all responsibility for all risks, possibilities of personal injury, death, property damage or loss to yourself or any other person as a result of your participation in fitness and dance activities. You and your heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns agree:
- a) To waive all claims, known or unknown, that you have or may have in the future against Regina Salseros Dance Class and instructors, including their owners, officers, directors, agents, employees, volunteers, business operators, independent contractors and site property owners of lessees;
- b) That Regina Salseros Dance Class and the class instructor are not liable or responsible for any damage to, loss, or theft of your property.
- c) To release and forever discharge Regina Salseros Dance Class and the class instructor from all liability for any person injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from your participation in fitness and dance activities due to any cause, including but not limited to negligence, breach of any duty imposed by law, breach of contract or mistake in error of judgement of Regina Salseros Dance Class and the class instructor; and
- d) To be liable and to hold harmless and indemnify Regina Salseros Dance Class and the class instructor from all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, costs demands, including court costs on a solicitor and own client basis, and liabilities of whatsoever nature or kind arising out of or in any way connected with you participation in fitness and dance activities.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- A minimum of 10 students are required to run a course. Students who have registered for a session that has been cancelled will receive credit towards a future session.
- Due to limited scheduling, we cannot offer “make up” classes if you miss one when purchasing a course.
- Cancellation must be received in writing 24 hours prior to the start of the class/event to receive a full refund. If you need to cancel once the course has started, Regina Salseros Dance Class or the class instructor will charge you $20 for each class scheduled prior to discontinuation and will credit the remainder for a future course.
- Gift Certificates are valid for the period in which you have registered. When registering for a class you must present you gift certificate on the first day of classes in order to validate it. If you are unable to continue the course, you must notify Regina Salseros within 48 hours so that a new gift certificate may be issued. After 48 hrs from the first class your certificate is automatically fulfilled and Regina Salseros will no longer issue a new one.