Regina Salseros Terms and Conditions
LIABILITY WAIVER-this affects your legal rights, READ IT CAREFULLY:
You, the undersigned, being 18 years of age or older, (on behalf of the student named above if under 18) are aware that there are risks associated with participating in Fitness and Dance classes. Your participation is completely voluntary, and you fully accept and assume all responsibility for all risks, possibilities of personal injury, death, property damage or loss to yourself or any other person as a result of your participation in fitness and dance activities. You and your heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns agree:
- To waive all claims, known or unknown, that you have or may have in the future against Regina Salseros Dance Class and instructors, including their owners, officers, directors, agents, employees, volunteers, business operators, independent contractors, and site property owners of lessees.
- b) That Regina Salseros Dance Class and the class instructor are not liable or responsible for any damage to, loss, or theft of your property.
- c) To release and forever discharge Regina Salseros Dance Class and the class instructor from all liability for any person injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from your participation in fitness and dance activities due to any cause, including but not limited to negligence, breach of any duty imposed by law, breach of contract or mistake in error of judgement of Regina Salseros Dance Class and the class instructor; and
- d) To be liable and to hold harmless and indemnify Regina Salseros Dance Class and the class instructor from all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, costs, including court costs on a solicitor and own client basis, and liabilities of whatsoever nature or kind arising out of or in any way connected with you participation in fitness and dance activities.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Students who have registered for a session that has been cancelled will receive credit towards a future session.
- Due to limited scheduling, we cannot offer “make up” classes if you miss one when purchasing a course, private classes are available to students at a discount.
- Cancellation must be received in writing 48 hours prior to the start of the course/event to receive a full credit towards a new class. If you need to cancel once the course has started, a credit then will be issued for the remainder for a future course minus any fees for classes attended.
- Gift Certificates are valid for the period in which you have registered. When registering for a class you must present you gift certificate on the first day of classes in order to validate it. If you are unable to continue the course, you must notify Regina Salseros within 48 hours so that a new gift certificate may be issued. After 48 hrs from the first class your certificate is automatically fulfilled, and Regina Salseros will no longer issue a new one.
- A new set of guidelines must be followed to ensure everyone’s safety and health. Please go over those guidelines that are attached before signing this form.
- In case of restrictions being put in place by the government, our classes will be moved to online. No refunds will be issued, and Zoom will be the way to deliver online classes.
NEW SAFETY MEASURES & CLASS INFORMATION
please read carefully before registering:
- CLASS SIZE & DISTANCING Class size is limited, classes will fill faster than normal, and it is first come first served.
- STUDENT HEALTH Before each class each student must attest to have not traveled in previous 2 weeks, not have any COVID-19 symptoms, and not have come into contact with anyone with symptoms
- COVID EXPOSURE In the event that a student has tested positive for COVID-19, all students will be notified, and proper measures shall be taken.
- STUDIO CLEANING The studio will be fully cleaned at the end of classes.
- STUDENT HYGIENE Students will be required to use the hand sanitizer provided before and after class.
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS We ask students to not bring anything other than their dance shoes. One small bag with their belongings would be fine and use the hooks provided (hooks are sanitized before each class)
- LEAVE AFTER CLASS Please do not linger or visit after classes, we require students to leave immediately to ensure we can properly clean and disinfect before the next class.
Use of washrooms will be minimal, so if you can refrain from using the washrooms that will be the preference.
- Masks are Mandatory during class until further notice.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event that the government regulations require Regina Salseros to stop studio operations, classes will be moved online via Zoom. There will be no refunds or credits given if a student chooses to withdrawal from class.