For Kizomba Lessons click here
Kizomba is an African dance that has recently been conquering the world through its captivating movements and sounds. Infused with softness and sensuality, Kizomba allows for much creativity and freedom. The beauty of the dance lies in the many possible combinations the dancers create as well as the mesmerizing and flowing nature of its movements. Kizomba is all about connections. Once the connection is established, dancers are transported to another world in which everything is said without a word.
(Note: To register for this class, please contact Flany at email@example.com or (639)-999-3550)
• Kizomba Registration Form, read it carefully and bring a signed copy to class.
• No outside shoes allowed in the studio.
• Dancers must bring an extra pair of shoes or they will not be allowed to wear their shoes. Ladies please ensure the back of the foot is secured, dance shoes are preferred but not required.
• Reserve your spot today, limited class space.
• Please arrive 10 minutes early to register for classes and bring a change of clothing (guaranteed to sweat).
• Wear comfortable clothing that will allow you to move freely.
If you have any questions please email or call us.