CLASSES UPDATE – CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
WE HAVE ADDED A COUPLE OF CLASSES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC STARTING NEXT WEEK!!
PLEASE SEE BELOW:
** PLEASE KNOW WE ARE TAKING EVERY PREVENTIVE MEASURE WE CAN DURING THIS STRANGE TIMES**
The Coronavirus (COVID19) is on everyone’s mind these days. Currently, the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) has assessed the public health risk associated with COVID-19 as low for the general population of Canada. As the status of this risk assessment can change rapidly, we are remaining vigilant on tracking any updates from Saskatchewan Health and the PHAC.
– If you have been outside of Canada, please give yourself at least 14 days before coming back to the studio, as a preventive measure. Some countries are listed in the high risk zone, so please give yourself 2 weeks before coming back to classes.
– Wash your hands before class.- Bring a hand sanitizer with you to use as needed during class.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth during class.
– Cover your mouth and nose with you bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, while at the same time, maintaining at least a 1 meter distance from anyone. Dispose of the used tissue immediately and use your sanitizer afterwards.
– Bring your own water bottle to use during class and do not share it with others.
– Please DO NOT come to class if you are ill, or have any of the following symptoms: :
fever, cough, difficulty breathing, and any respiratory issues.
Our refund policy continues to stand. We are not offering refunds or credits, as classes are continuing at the present time. In case of classes being cancelled, we will credit those who have enrolled in the course, and will be able to continue at a later time. For those who pay monthly, we will ask for your continued support so we can continue running our studio in these difficult times.
Rest assured, we are staying up to date with Saskatchewan Health Services and the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) on any new information.
• By joining our classes you agree to our terms and conditions
Adults Recreational Class – October 5 2020
Salsa Fundamentals For Couples
This class is designed for couples with little or no salsa dance experience. Students learn fundamentals of salsa timing, rhythm, footwork, and are introduced to dancing with a partner. We will also go over the basic structure of Latin music and discuss some of the differences between various salsa styles. These progressive sessions are essential for beginners and newcomers to salsa. Please go over the new guidelines before registering for this class.
** COUPLES ONLY **
To register for this class please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a link where you can register. Class space is limited to 5 couples. 6 Weeks $150/couple
Salsa Fundamentals For Singles
This class is designed for individuals with little or no salsa dance experience. Students learn fundamentals of salsa timing, rhythm, footwork. We will also go over the basic structure of Latin music and discuss some of the differences between various salsa styles. These progressive sessions are essential for beginners and newcomers to salsa. Please go over the new guidelines before registering for this class.
** NO PARTNER NECESSARY FOR THIS CLASS **
To register for this class please email us to email@example.com and we will send you a link where you can register. Class space is limited to 8 dancers. 4 Weeks $75/person
• Once registered, please download our Salsa and Bachata Registration Form
******* If you prefer you can get a one year subscription to our classes, contact us for
details, this would be a subscription to classes with a monthly rate. *******
WHAT TO WEAR: Wear whatever you are comfortable dancing in.
SHOES: Please bring CLEAN, non-scuffing indoor shoes (dance heels, flats, or even socks work fine.
Dress shoes for men).
• No outside shoes allowed in the studio.
• Dancers must bring an extra pair of shoes or they will not be allowed to wear their shoes.
Ladies please ensure the back of the foot is secured, dance shoes are preferred but not required.
• Reserve your spot today, limited class space.
• Please arrive 10 minutes early to register for classes and bring a change of clothing (guaranteed to sweat).
• Bring a water bottle.
ONLINE: Click on the buttons at the bottom of each class description to pay in full by Credit Card
BY EMAIL: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, and email address along
with the class(es) you’d like to register for. Then, send an Interac Email transfer to
email@example.com for the correct amount.
You will receive a confirmation of registration within 48 hours
IN PERSON: Our in-person registration dates vary as classes are offered through the year.
Bring cash, cheque, or credit card. We do NOT accept debit cards.
If you have any questions please message us.