• By joining our classes you agree to our terms and conditions
Adults Recreational Classes Starting Monday August 26
Salsa Fundamentals II – 6 weeks Monday 7:30pm
(Pre-requisites: Salsa Fundamentals I)
This is a continuation of the Salsa Fundamentals Class. We will focus on Salsa timing, rhythm, footwork, and the basics of leading and following principles with the introduction of basic patterns that will make the dancer more confident with the Cross Body Lead (CBL). This class will get you ready for our Lead & Follow Techniques Class.
Salsa Fundamentals II 6 Weeks starting August 26 2019 $95/person
Adults Recreational Class Starting September 17
Bachata Fundamentals Tuesday 6:30pm
Learn the dance that is a favorite for so many dancers around the world!!!
We will be paying close attention to proper technique and form.
This class will focus on developing a good understanding of the timing, moods and variations of the music.
Bachata Fundamentals 6 Weeks starting September 17 2019 $95/person
Rueda de Casino Tuesday 7:30pm
(Prerequisites: Salsa Fundamentals I)
Join this fun class!! Dancers pair up and form a circle, dance moves are called out by a designated caller (“líder” or “cantante” in Spanish). Many moves have hand signs to complement the calls; these are useful in noisy venues, where spoken calls might not be easily heard. Dancers move around and many move require the swapping of partners.
** Please note this is an ongoing class **
Rueda de Casino 4 Weeks starting September 17 2019 $65/person
Adults Recreational Classes Starting Monday September 30
Salsa Fundamentals Monday 6:30pm
Not sure where to start? Feeling intimidated? We’ve been there too! We welcome you to join our Fundamentals classes. This class is designed for students with little or no salsa dance experience. Students learn fundamentals of salsa timing, rhythm, footwork, and are introduced to dancing with a partner. We will also go over the basic structure of Latin music and discuss some of the differences between various salsa styles. These progressive sessions are essential for beginners and newcomers to salsa; these would also benefit those who have enjoyed dancing at clubs but have never taken a lesson.
Salsa Fundamentals 8 Weeks starting September 30 2019 $115/person
RS PERFORMANCE CLASSES 2019-2020
**ONLINE Registration is now open **
2019-20 In-Person REGISTRATION is August 26 6:00pm.
All performers MUST attend a registration night (even if paying online)
- Registration Fee – $25 per student. This fee must be paid by September 1st. This cost includes all administration costs associated with the school
- Tuition Fee – This cost covers the performing class/training, RS regular classes, and any extra practices. To be paid monthly via e-transfer.
- Costume Fees – This will be determined as per performance basis, once the decision has been made on a costume, we will inform what the cost will be.
- Competition & Congress Fees – Each dancer is responsible for their regristration as each event. In the case tha the team has to pay as a whole and in advance, we will send out a notification of the cost.
*In addition to these dates, our teams often get asked to perform at community events in and around the province.
- April 10th-12th – Holy Guacamole – Saskatoon
- June 12-14th – Winnipeg International Salsa Congress
- City Square Plaza Regina, TBD
- Other events, TBD
To register you can use the link below to pay your registration fee and first month, or you can contact us and send an e-transfer.
RS Performing Class Starting September 01 to June 30 2020 $100/month 4:30-6:00pm
You must be enrolled in this class for a full year.
******* If you prefer you can get a one year subscription to our classes, contact us for
details, this would be a subscription to classes with a monthly rate. *******
WHAT TO WEAR: Wear whatever you are comfortable dancing in.
SHOES: Please bring CLEAN, non-scuffing indoor shoes (dance heels, flats, or even socks work fine.
Dress shoes for men).
• No outside shoes allowed in the studio.
• Dancers must bring an extra pair of shoes or they will not be allowed to wear their shoes.
Ladies please ensure the back of the foot is secured, dance shoes are preferred but not required.
• Reserve your spot today, limited class space.
• Please arrive 10 minutes early to register for classes and bring a change of clothing (guaranteed to sweat).
• Bring a water bottle.
ONLINE: Click on the buttons at the bottom of each class description to pay in full by Credit Card
BY EMAIL: Email email@example.com with your name, phone number, and email address along
with the class(es) you’d like to register for. Then, send an Interac Email transfer to
firstname.lastname@example.org for the correct amount.
You will receive a confirmation of registration within 48 hours
IN PERSON: Our in-person registration dates vary as classes are offered through the year.
Bring cash, cheque, or credit card. We do NOT accept debit cards.
If you have any questions please message us.